Monday, 16 May 2011

Crafty morning

Boel invited me to come along to do some crafty work last week. Some of us got together and worked on scrapbooking. Well I didn't have many resources nor creativity like the others so I spent the morning completing one of the birthday album kits my friend gave me for my birthday. It was actually very relaxing just chatting away and working with little bits and pieces.

Today it was my turn to host a crafty morning.

Boel arriving with her supplies!



(I had to tell her to "have a great flight" when she left).

We worked on making cards today - well again I am still getting all these ideas using crafty papers and what you can do to make them look good so I mostly spent my time observing others making great cards while working on Oliver's birthday invitations. I managed to make one card inspired by others's work (Boel is like a machine she can make so many in such a short time).

Here is my creation from this morning :

No comments:

Post a Comment