I always feel special on the 1st of December. The start of another new month yet it is the last month of the year. Have I done enough this year? No worries, it's still the start of the month... hmmmmm
December is also called shiwasu in Japan, which literally means "teachers run around." This word reflects the busiest month of the year.
It is particularly a busy month for our family. We have 7 birthdays in December (some from my side and some from Matthew's) and Christmas celebration and preparing for the New Year (which is very important in Japan).
This year will be extra busy as Oliver is no longer a baby - he is a real toddler so somehow my time goes away 3 times faster everyday. I will see how much I can squeeze in this month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Loving all the latest blog posts!!
ReplyDeleteNice Xmas family photo with Santa!