Sunday, 19 December 2010

Weekend shopping

Mako and I took the kids to Rinku town shopping mall near the airport today (more for adults Christmas shopping in the end...).
Everything was on sale and at great prices but unfortunately not much for me to buy as they are all winter clothes. There are some homeware places I like to check out but this time I wasn't in the mood and didn't buy anything.

The kids spent most of the time in the Lego shop - they have a great play area where they can build whatever they want and it is nicely heated. So we left them there and did power shopping.

By the time we were ready to leave all the Christmas lights came on, very nice and Christmasy.



We walked to the food court at the other side of the mall and had some noodles, the complex is fairly new and has a big ferris wheel - it was also lit up nicely.



No comments:

Post a Comment