Wednesday, 22 December 2010

Matthew arrived safely

Last night we all went to the airport to meet Matthew. The kids love going to the airport to meet at the arrivals. His flight time changed slightly - 30 min earlier around 8:30pm.
We already had a plan to have dinner at the airport restaurant so had to eat quickly and rush to the arrivals to meet Matthew. Well... we waited and waited and waited but he didn't show up. By 9:30 I thought something went wrong so tried to text him.

"Are you here yet? we have been waiting over 30min" and this is the reply I got " I have been out over 45min and waiting for you guys, where are you?" - he was at the other arrival! It wasn't only the flight time that was changed, they also changed the arrival from South to North : (

So unfortunately his arrival was not as exciting as it should be but all the kids were very happy to see him. Even though I was bit annoyed (as we rushed out of our house, rushing to finish dinner and waited over 30min) I was very happy to see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment