Last year I hand stitched this Christmas decoration.
And this year I had to think of something simple to make and something Oliver can pay attention to. I thought of his play chair covers - I think they were great hits! He was very happy when I put them on. Touching and pushing the chair around the lounge.

He had to sit and check out both the chairs and see they were both nice and comfortable with the Xmas cover : )
I now call this small Christmas tree Oliver tree as he is so facinated by it. Ever since the day we put it up he just won't let it go. He takes the decorations off then on and off and on...
concentrating very hard to put the pieces on.

Next year I will try Christmas stockings! Better start looking for nice fabric : )
No comments:
Post a Comment