Monday, 6 December 2010

Kani Kani Kani (Crab Crab Crab)

We are going to spend our Christmas - New Year holiday in Japan this year. I have been busy talking to my family about what we can do as a family. And we came to the conclusion that we should go away for a overnight trip to eat kani (crabs). Some of you find it very strange but this is quite normal food we eat in winter in Japan. There are all sorts of different kani and you get to stay in a traditional Japanese ryokan or minshuku. They usually have a lovely onsen on the premises.

As my mum and sisters work, I got the mission of finding a place to stay with great service and great food. I started to look a few days ago but most of the places are already full!! Plus because of my sisters work schedule we decided to go on the trip on one of the busiest days. Well I looked and looked and looked... (I got so hungry just looking up all these photos on the web)



Then today I finally found a perfect one!
We are staying in this place and will enjoy the endless kani meal. I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment