Saturday, 2 October 2010

Wanna be famous??



It was time to get fancy and famous -
How can we transform? ?

I started with searching images of Björk on the internet months ago. Well... the only resemblance I have with her would be the dark hair - I needed to transform myself either by special make-up or a costume. As you know tailors in Brunei are fantastic, so I decided to makeover myself with her famous swan dress. I was able to get all the bits and pieces I needed in one stop - Hokko in Kiarong (they are just fantastic! don't you agree Merryn??) then straight to the tailor. 4 days later... BOOM! my swan dress was ready! Just like that!

Unfortunately Matthew had to work so no Eminem at the party.

What do you think of Misuzu Björk? I was very happy I got this dress made. Most of the people at the party knew who I was straight away!



Here are some of the stars at the party. Don't they look fab!? Can you tell who they are? I will reveal who they are at the bottom of this post.

1. The birthday girl



2.


3.


4.


5.


6.


7.


8.


9.


10. I think everyone would agree the best transformation was this lady, she was just amazing!!


My feet were so sore from dancing by the end of the night but I loved it!! Great party Rebecca! Happy birthday!!

As always Boel has done a great post on her blog - Check it out!

----Bonus photo-----



-------------------

1. Cheryl Cole
2. Bruce Willis
3. Sporty Spice & Harry Potter
4. Terri Irwin
5. Elle MacPhearson & Björk
6. Gwen Stefani
7. Capt. Jack Sparrow
8. Jennifer Lopez & Charlize Theron
9. Bill & Hillary Clinton
10. Neytiri the Na'vi girl
Bonus photo. Baby Björk

No comments:

Post a Comment