Last night I had an opportunity to watch some great performances.
It started with this statement; Dancer’s palette portrays the relationship between Art, Music and Dance. - And it beautifully showcased this statement in the concert. The dances varied from classical ballet, tap dance, hip hop and were performed by children some young as three (they were super cute to watch). All had gorgeous costumes. It was such a shame I didn't take my big camera and had only my iphone to take photos. I was overwhelmed by the end of the night. I never knew we had such great performers here in Brunei (Our neighbour Nicole's daughters Kate and Gemma were performing - they were fantastic!!). I was impressed enough to consider enrolling Oliver when he is old enough.

Egyptian dance

Great performers

The audience (Venue/Empire Amphitheater)
I certainly feel we are lacking this kind of cultural/art experience here in Brunei. I hope I can find more to attend in the future.
Studio Scene Brunei web site http://studioscenebrunei.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment