Thursday, 14 October 2010

Our Garden

We are very lucky to have lots of greenery in our garden (This is one of the reasons I love this house) but it is very difficult to maintain it ourselves. Especially the trees are too tall to trim and we had a tree full of red ants. Our maintenance guys have been in and working in our garden. The last time they came they did a fantastic job and they quickly learned what I wanted. So this time I didn't have to spend too much time being outside telling them which branches to trim etc.

The main job they had was chopping down the tree that was full of ants. Oliver and I watched them (I felt very bad chopping down the whole tree but the ants were out of control...)



This is their nest so thousands of ants were in this cocoon...



These photos were taken from my office window upstairs

And this time my monkey guy was extra considerate and cleaned all the dead leaves etc off the roof including all these!!



Cannot believe they were all growing on the roof!!
I now have more plants in the garden for free!!

No comments:

Post a Comment