Kids were dressed in HW costumes (but it was too hot to keep them on...). Oliver wasn't too bothered about his dangly spider legs anymore but it took a while for him to get into the party mode.
Oliver, Diego and Emma
Everyone had fun on the slide. It was so popular we had to control the traffic.

Oliver only wanted to have a go if I went with him... I wanted to dress in HW colors, hence I was wearing my only orange outfit - the orange dress. If I knew I was going on this big slide I would have worn something more appropriate. We went down fast!
Even though there were so many things to play on in the playground Oliver enjoyed running around on the grass the most.
We had a lovely picnic on the grass with some breeze. It felt like we weren't even in the tropics. Until when we walked over to the merry-go-round and the rain hit us! We all quickly left the park and said good bye. Once we got on the road it turned out to be quite a storm. We left just in time!
No comments:
Post a Comment