Friday, 22 October 2010

Birthday lunch

I had birthday lunch with my lovely girlfriends at Radisson Hotel in Bandar (it is the old Sheraton Hotel). Deal's cafe where we had lunch has been recently renovated and it was a perfect venue for the occasion.

We had some photos taken outside the hotel.



Boel, Misuzu, and Nicole - the simpang girls!

While waiting for the others to arrive, I couldn't resist from opening a birthday present from Boel and Nicole.
Look at me getting so excited!! Yeah! new Pandora bead!!! (Thank you for the lovely photos Boel!)





It was time to get a group photo and delicious lunch.





We all got so excited about the dessert. I ordered a strawberry supreme - it was just divine...



After licking all our desserts plates, Surprise!! a BIG birthday cake appeared!

\

Unfortunately we were all too full to even lick the cream on the cake - so we packed it and took it home - to have some more birthday celebrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment