As soon as we got to the train station I found it difficult to travel with Oliver. The station doesn't have an elevator - I cannot believe it, being one of the main stations to get to Kansai Airport, how can they get away with it? Luckily one of the officers working at the station came and gave me a hand carrying the push chair up the stairs. Later my friend told me that Japan is very baby unfriendly (but they are promoting that people should have more babies!?)

Oliver at Tennoji Station

This is the train Oliver had his first ride on
Before getting on the subway we went to a department store to buy some cakes for the ladies at work. There are soooo many to choose from !! They all looked delicious!!!

When we got to the subway, I found out the elevator is under renovation and guess what? I had to use the stairs again...
After taking Oliver in and out of the push chair we finally got to my old work. Most of the people there still know me (even the people I never met knew me...how?).
It was great to catch up with them and being welcomed. Especially the owner of the business and the CEO (they are so super busy I hadn't seen them for a long time).
I made arrangements to have lunch with my other boss. He took us to a Porky Bar - they serve traditional Japanese style pork dishes - such as Tonkatsu, Shabu Shabu and Tonjiru in a bar atmosphere. At night time people have business dinners with a few drinks.
Very fancy place to have lunch with someone with a baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment