

When we were leaving Brunei the plane had some sort of mechanical problem. We were on board and left the gate once but we had to come back and wait on the ground for one hour. For a change, I wasn't too stressed as Oliver was happy playing around. Actually he was very good all the way to Hong Kong, I am very glad he is a well traveled baby!
When we got to HK, I used my new HKIA Frequent Visitor Card that allowed me to go through this special lane.

It took us only 3 min or so to clear immigration.
Passengers who have visited Hong Kong via Hong Kong International Airport three times or more in the past 12 months are eligible to apply for a "Frequent Visitor Card" - that's me! if you are interested, here is the web site.
We spent some relaxing time in the airport lounge. Oliver watched CNN while I had some fruit juice.

At 8:30pm, we got to Kansai without any problems.
And guess what !? Oliver slept through the night (he must have been so tired...) for the first time!! Lucky me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment