Oliver spent a few days waking up at 4:30am as he thought it's way past his wake up time in NZ (9:30am). Matthew and I have been very sleepy from this...
After spending only four days in Brunei we were back at the airport yesterday. Oliver and I will be spending the next two weeks in Japan.
We had to travel this week as cherry blossoms are blooming in Japan right now and it will only last for a week or so. I am very very excited!! I haven't been back this time of the year for a long long time (We usually travel to Japan in August or December).
Unfortunately Matthew cannot come with us this time (sometimes he has to work). But he came to the airport and helped us check in. Oliver and I will miss him so much. I will try keep up my blog so that he can see what we are up to.
No comments:
Post a Comment