My friends are supposed to be here with me tonight, but they are still in HK. They left Japan this morning and transited in HK but because the flight from Japan was delayed plus the check-in closed 4 minutes before they got to the counter they missed the RBA flight to Brunei. Yes 4 minutes!!!
I feel really bad now that I didn't give them better advice (I use the same flight when I come back from Japan but when I travel they are usually early...).
Hopefully they get on tomorrow's flight. As you know Japanese workers do not get holidays too often or long enough to travel, my friends are using Golden Week. Even with this big holiday they are only here for 6 days (including two days traveling, well, they missed a day so they have only 3 full days to spend in Brunei...) I really hope nothing goes wrong tomorrow. Fingers crossed...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment