Friday, 16 April 2010

Shopping with Mako

Mako had a day off today. It is very difficult for her to get a day off during the week as she works at the hospital. So I was lucky to spend a day shopping with her. We have been talking about going to IKEA for a long time. Finally we got there!

To our surprise there weren't many people. Mako was so happy because she could actually shop (she says on the weekend this place is always full of people!). Oliver behaved very well for the whole 5 hours we were there. What did we do for 5 hours? - We are not sure...



Half way through shopping we had lunch. I found this very cool counter where we can eat & watch our kids.





Mako and Oliver

My mission now is to pack everything I bought into my suitcase...

No comments:

Post a Comment