Friday, 22 January 2010

Superheros Birthday Party



Oliver received this cool invitation to Lucas's 6th birthday party.
Here in Brunei birthday parties are big events and parents put lots of effort to make them special for their children every year. Oliver was asked to come as a superhero so last week I went out to find something that would fit him. But all the superhero costumes they had in the shops were way too big for him.

After giving up on finding baby size costumes I decided to buy a 5 year old costume and get it made smaller to fit Oliver. The tailor did a fantastic job of altering his outfit (it only took them 3 days!). I was so pleased about what they have done.
Matthew and I were so excited going to the party this afternoon.

This is our little superbaby!!



Oliver was so excited as his daddy keep flying him around. You can view more of Oliver the superbaby on Boel's blog, she has put lots of nice photos on her slide show.

There was a big water slide for the older kids and lots of yummy food (yes you are right Oliver cannot eat those finger foods yet). Thank you Boel, Nathan for a lovely afternoon.



Anyone wants to come here to have a birthday party?? How about you, Corin? Rory? Devon? Oscar? Gus? Talia?

(✈ Restday)

No comments:

Post a Comment