Monday, 18 January 2010

Super morning

This morning I went out with Boel to get ourselves pampered. Boel booked us for manicure and pedicure at Nail Art. I have never been there before so I was curious where she was taking me. It was very clean and nice setting with great big comfortable leather chairs to sit while getting the treatments done. (Yes this was not Zen, Merryn, Saskia and Caroline. I can take you to this new place if you like when you visit us next time!) Even though I don't do much during the day except for looking after Oliver, I somehow don't have enough time to put cream on regularly or file my nails etc. Oh well its just so nice to have someone to do them for you.

After being sick for two days and looking after an ill child it was just what I needed!! What a nice way to start a fresh new week ha!?



Boel and I enjoying the relaxing time



My nails are nice and shiny again!

After the treatment we went to have some quick sushi lunch. It was just what I felt like. I was quite hungry, I usually have one or two plates of sushi but today I had 4 plates! Mmmmmm yummy yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment