Friday, 1 January 2010

New Year's day play date

1st day of the year, you sort of wish things are new and different.
Well...Oliver got up as usual, 6am (he was also up at 3am, 4:30am) so I dragged myself out of bed and had a play with him downstairs for a while. I kept finding myself falling asleep so I took him in his buggy and had a little walk outside our house. It was rather nice morning, the air was very fresh as it rained a bit last night and the sun wasn't too high yet. When we were walking around I heard a voice over the fence "coffee??" from our neighbor Boel! She made me the nicest latte I had in a while! (I should have given Matthew a coffee maker instead of the bike!)
On top of the nice coffee we got some bacon and eggs for breakfast.

Oliver had the first play date of the year, with Linnea and Lucas.


Linnea, Lucas and Oliver


Linnea and Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment