Thursday, 21 January 2010

New discovery

This evening I decided to go for run following my 5km run training. But when I got to the track I discovered that I didn't bring my watch... silly me (no no this is not my new discovery!)

According to the training program Matthew found for me, today I was supposed to run for 15min, walk for 2min, run for another 15 min. But because I couldn't time myself I decided to run for 5km (thanks to Matthew's GPS watch I know how many km if I run one lap of the track).

I was lucky as it was already quite cool when I started running. While I was running I enjoyed the great sunset too. I am not sure how long my run was but I did run 5km without stopping!!! Yeah!!! I discovered something new about me today. I am a good runner :) I am very looking forward to running in New Zealand, trying out the Run Auckland race route next week.

(✈ Off)

No comments:

Post a Comment