Wednesday, 20 January 2010

Happy Birthday Boel !!

Today was Boel and Lucas (our neighbor and her son)'s birthday. I have met lots of people who's family members were born in the same month but not on the exact same day, it is so unique! When I was pregnant with Oliver I really wanted Oliver to be born on the 22nd of the month as my birthday is on the 22nd and our wedding anniversary is also on the 22nd but as you know it didn't work out that way... oh well never mind.

We were invited to Boel's birthday cake & coffee morning. (Lucas is having his superhero birthday party this Friday and Oliver has got an invitation! I will make sure I will take lots of photos and put them up on the blog) The birthday cake and fresh fruit salad were fab!! Plus their coffee maker makes one of the best coffees in Brunei!

Ladies (and Oliver) sat at the table and chatted while boys talked in the kitchen. I haven't been to a coffee morning in a while so it was very nice to catch up with friends and relax. We feel so lucky to have such a relaxing lifestyle here in Brunei.



Boel has updated her blog, you can see more photos of Oliver and us!

(✈ Off)

No comments:

Post a Comment