Sunday, 13 November 2011

International Week Concert

What a fantastic performance! It was truly amazing to see so many talented students at the International Week Concert last night. We were very excited about this special night as I've heard the students and teachers have put so many hours into rehearsing and it was the first time the new Art Center Auditorium was open to the public.

The new Art Center Auditorium:







Every part of the show was spectacular!

The orchestra:



The Suzuki violin group - Twinkle twinkle little star:



Waterfall:



The Nutcracker:







Here is Oliver's simpang sister Linnea:



Kate:



Matthew recognised someone else in the show, Mr. Garry Thin who was the head of music at Matthew's high school in Christchurch. What a small world!



We were just so impressed at the end of the show. Everything ran smoothly. There were so many more amazing performances, such as Irish dancing, Hip hop dancing, opera singing etc. (I got busy watching the show instead of taking photos in the end). I hope one day Oliver and Luca will be interested in participating in performances like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment