Sunday, 20 November 2011

Already Sunday again?!

Just a full on week for me and my boys. Matthew is away at the moment. It is so typical something goes wrong when he is away... As I mentioned on the last blog post I got piggy and ate so many donuts at the Empire. When we got home we went to simpang Sunday pizza (this time it was home made and extra yummy) I knew I couldn't possibly eat any more but greedy me couldn't resist the nice looking pizza and had a few pieces. I even ended up getting some to take away too. (What is wrong with me? I hope it's breast feeding, not my appetite...)

Anyway I wasn't planning to eat the few extra takeaway pieces but I thought they won't be as nice tomorrow so better eat them up. So I cleaned up another plate that night.

Well... it turned out to be the biggest mistake. On Monday morning at Zumba I was just feeling this food in my tummy and didn't do well at all. I couldn't eat anything until 5 in the evening... Plus I think my body couldn't process that amount of sugar and food as I got 24 hour flu symptoms. I spent all day in bed and most of the next day being so weak. I cannot believe there is such thing as "donuts&pizza flu".

I was still feeling very tired on Tuesday night. It's so funny when something is going wrong, it can still get worse! Oliver came to my bed around 2am in the morning covered in puke. He must have gotten sick while he was asleep then the uncomfortableness woke him up. He didn't seem sick or anything but was very confused to have a shower at 2 in the morning and get his hair washed.

I kept him at home on Wednesday but he seemed fine and didn't come down with anything. But at night time he got a super high temperature complaining his cheek was sore - yes his molars are coming out! Poor little man was so hot and couldn't move... So that was all night Wednesday and all Thursday gone for me.

Finally on Friday things got better, Oliver went to school and I got busy setting up our "Boutique" with Boel (I can blog about this next week when it opens!)

In the weekend we had two kids birthday parties. Busy busy busy! Before I could sit down and enjoy some TV it's already Sunday night. Some blogging and get ready for a night feed.

The good thing is that when you have a very bad week, next week always feels so much better. Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment