Monday, 28 November 2011

IKEA on Sunday

Yes... I should have listened to my husband's advice - not to go to IKEA on Sundays. But I had to make sure we can fit that in while we were in Singapore. So off we went on a catastrophic shopping excursion.

There were of course so so many people there and having to push a buggy and keep track of a toddler who wants to jump on everything was a bad idea.

I only wanted to see their new Christmas range so it didn't take too long to go around in the end but when it came to grab a table to have some lunch and coffee - what a disaster :( (Lucky there were so many people around they couldn't really hear our screaming children... and me)



These lights looked very warm and Christmasy - I bought one each for the boys rooms.



A good thing was I didn't buy anything extra (as I usually do) so the shopping bill wasn't too bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment