Tuesday, 29 November 2011

Christmas lights

I didn't give up on shopping even though we were so tired from our IKEA excursion. On Monday night we went to Orchard Road to see some Christmas lights and Christmas shopping! It was such a lovely feeling to be in a city with FULL ON Christmas spirit. Gorgeous decorations everywhere, Christmas carols were played and you can buy what you are looking for! Lovely...









We accidentally ended up in this little Christmas market. There were so many cute Santas and reindeers:





I found this guy in the market - this years addition to the Roses Christmas decorations : )



To finish up the evening we had dinner looking at these wonderful Christmas lights - it tasted extra yummy! Oh I love Christmas! I am so glad we came on holiday to Singapore at this special time of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment