Monday, 4 April 2011

What are we doing tomorrow?

During his stay in Brunei Hinata asked me this question every night so that he could tell his parents on skype and also so he can prepare himself for the next day.

Tonight when he asked me - "Tomorrow is my last day in Brunei, what are we going to do?" My answer was, "well you are not going to stay in Brunei anymore we are going to Hong Kong!"

He was so excited when I said that. I am not sure if it was because he will be a little bit closer to Japan and feels he is almost home or because some more adventures are coming up. Anyway he was very happy telling his mother he needs to pack tonight because we were all going to get on the plane and head to HK.

I wanted to make this last bit of the trip very special for him, so I only told him we were going to HK to eat some delicious Shau Lon Pau! His favorite chinese dumplings.

I have another surprise for him once we get there : )
I am very excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment