Saturday, 2 April 2011

Playdate for Hinata



What can you offer to visitors to Brunei? - answer - extreme hot weather and cooling water. This morning I had an appointment at JPMC so we decided to pack swimming costumes - to get the boys into the swimming pool at the Jerudong Park Polo Club. I have heard of this pool before but never been there myself so I was very curious as to what it would be like.

It turned out to be a fantastic pool, not many people, cover over the pool and most of all it cost us only $3 per person! Fantastic!! I asked my friend Shirubi and her kids to come along so that Hinata meets more people of his age.

Hinata was very excited to meet his new friend Zen (7), firstly he is like Oliver, having Japanese mummy and kiwi daddy. Plus Zen can speak Japanese to him! He said he just has no idea what people are talking about. He told me the other day his tactics in talking in English is to reply  "No" so he doesn't accept anything he shouldn't be (He is very funny). They got along very well and had a fab time diving and swimming together.





Oliver is very confident in the water now and does his funny doggy paddle for quite a while.



He is so good the girls cannot take their eyes off him!



Shirubi with her girls.



In the afternoon Zen came around to our place for a playdate with Hinata. They had a great time playing wii together. I am glad Hinata made a new friend in Brunei : )

No comments:

Post a Comment