So all the way to our last destination he truely believed we were heading out to a camping site.
Actually we booked a Disney hotel and bought a two day pass. I wanted to see how long it took for him to figure out we were going to Disneyland.
From the airport we took trains to get to the Disney station. We actually had to change trains three times and it took much longer than a taxi but the boys loved every minute of it.
Yeah! We are in HK!!
We changed to this Mickey train - but Hinata didn't suspect we were going to Disneyland at all! He thought HK has very fancy trains : ) Also he saw lots of people with bags etc and told me - "wow lots of people are heading out for camping today!!" Bless him...
I loved the detail in the train...
Oliver knows what Mickey is - he was very excited to be holding onto Mickey : )
Even getting on this Disney bus Hinata believed we were going camping...
It was actually when we checked in at the hotel I had to tell him we were in a Disney hotel and we are staying a night in a hotel, not camping... And we were going to leave the bags in our room and head out to Disneyland NOW!!
He was so so happy and gave me the biggest smile : ) I am glad our special surprise worked out to be a very surprising one for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment