Sunday, 17 April 2011

Dry part of our tour

After the lovely picnic lunch we continued our mystery trip to the West Coast. The bus stopped at the Murawai Beach where we could see a colony of Gannets. The last time I visited here (2.5 years ago, it was mating season) the place was full of beautiful gannets. We were lucky to see some this time as they have just left their nests.



"Hey Oliver follow me I will show you something cool" (Devon).



Oliver's intense observation of the gannets.







Time for cousin shots! Look at the camera boys and a girl!!



Talia, Alistair, Oliver and Dennis.



Oscar and Rory whispering secret plans...



NZ is such a beautiful country - breath taking...

We hopped back on the bus and arrived at our last stop of the tour - Hopping Good Beer where we had a tour of the microbrewery and great beer tasting (I couldn't drink any more after all the wine over lunch time).





I really liked their beer tasting room, nice and cosy and they even had a children's play corner! Wonderful idea!!



We had such a lovely day, full of activities, it rained quite a lot but it wasn't a cold rain at all. So we enjoyed every part of it. Thank you M&D for organising such a great day for all of us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment