Here is Corin and Luca ready to hit the party!
Merryn and Yvonne
I was pleased Boel could recycle some of my decorations from Oliver's party (It took quite some time for me to prepare all these rainbow things when I was still heavily pregnant with Luca).

The party food table:
Birthday girl Linnea getting a colourful drink (and drunk it already...)

Lots of rainbow craft activities were organised. Make your own rainbow bracelet, make your own rainbow door knob sign, make rainbow beads. Oliver was there being crafty!
But best all of all, the most exciting activities for the children was to find a treasure at the end of the rainbow! They had to find rainbow coloured papers to find the next clue.
They were hidden very well, in the letter box, under the bed, in the cubby house etc etc.
The last clue lead them to a treasure box full of chocolate coins!!
And... an awesome awesome rainbow birthday cake (you are just so talented Benaal!!).


Corin had a ball. He stayed there even after I left with Luca and Oliver. Thank you so much for inviting us Linnea!
No comments:
Post a Comment