Friday, 21 October 2011

Monkey river boat ride

I decided not to go on the boat ride this time as I have done it a number of times plus I have two little boys to look after (Oliver had a fever so couldn't go either...). Of course when I don't go it turned out to be the best excursion ever!!!

Here is Dennis and Corin on the boat.



They saw 34 proboscis monkeys!!! 34!! And so close!!!! I cannot believe it - Corin counted them all!





We usually take our guests to do this river ride in the morning and this was the first time we organised it in the afternoon. Merryn and Dennis have done it before but they liked it far better this time. Nice cool breeze and so many monkeys! I am going to do this again very soon. Anyone want to come with us?

No comments:

Post a Comment