Friday, 21 October 2011

Fabric shopping

Once again we were back in the fabric shop "Hokko" together. Whenever Merryn comes to visit us in Brunei, we end up in visiting there for some reason. This time she came along to help me choose fabric as I want to make a baby quilt for my friend. It is always nice to go fabric shopping with Merryn. She wants to spend longer than me in the shop!

The owner of the Hokko was there. She straight away could tell Merryn is a very skilled patchworker. It was great to chat to her - she knew some of the patchwork shops in Singapore where Merryn used to shop. We managed to get extra discount too!







This will be the very first quilt I am going to make (Merryn and I are calling it a cheater's quilt, you will see when I put a photo up when I finish). Having Merryn as a tutor I am already part way done.

No comments:

Post a Comment