Friday, 10 June 2011

A surprise arrival

Well it was a big surprise for everyone! Especially to me!! My dear baby who was floating comfortably in my tummy for the last 9 months suddenly decided it was time to come into the world!! He only shared the news with his big brother Oliver who woke up and alerted us in the middle of the night just before my water broke.

It was a very speedy delivery - with Oliver I was in the delivery room on the drip for almost 10 hours. This time walking into the hospital till seeing our newborn baby Luca Matthew Gordon Rose took only 1 hour!!!

It was so fast that my doctor couldn't get to the delivery room on time so two of the midwifes delivered baby Luca for me.

Because of the fast delivery I got to spend full two days and two nights in the hospital which helped me recover very very fast.
I am still recovering but feeling very good : )

Here is our new Rosebud - he is just gorgeous! (Oh! I need to add a new label for the blog - Luca!)



Luca Matthew Gordon Rose - born on 7th June 2011 / 3250g / 51cm



Welcome to the world our precious boy!

1 comment:

  1. He is just beautiful Misuzu! Can't wait to meet baby Luca x

    ReplyDelete