Monday, 27 June 2011

Boy with a Drum

Oliver received this book from Merryn and Dennis when they first came over to Brunei to meet him two years ago.

Since then this is one of his favourite books and we read it to him over and over again. He has almost learnt all of the words in the story now.

He wanted a drum like the boy in the book for a long time but I haven't seen the right drum in Brunei until today. When I saw this drum I had to grab it! I wish I had my camera ready when we gave the drum to him - he was sooooo happy!



Rat a tat rat a tat rum a tum tum ♪ ♪

Yes, you are right now we know we made a huge mistake - please someone stop that boy playing the drum!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment