Wednesday, 1 June 2011

My party this time!

Last night my wonderful friends Keira, Nicole and Boel organised a baby shower for me. They put lots of effort into decorating and organising the night for me. I felt guity lots of the friends had to revisit me for another party (as most of them came to Oliver's birthday party on the weekend) but thanks to the wonderful hosts everyone had a great time.



Blue decorations - hmmmmm - why blue?



I just loved the nappy cake Keira made for me - she is so clever!



Lots of yummy food : )



We played some baby related games - pretty serious stuff.



Even the examiner was very serious.



My lovely friends:







I am so spoiled - received my dream buggy for the new baby : )



It was wonderful to be able to talk to friends without stressing or running around (unlike on Sunday I was very busy & stressed at Oliver's party). I am just so lucky to have so many lovely friends. Thank you everyone!

We will be just waiting for our baby to arrive. Any day now (I want to wait for a little bit longer to prepare myself tho).

Oliver's birthday ✓
My baby shower ✓
Hospital bag is packed ✓

Bring it on, quick and smooth delivery!

No comments:

Post a Comment