Here are my boys ready to leave the house (Oliver insisted on wearing the helmet - well you never know what you might encounter in the jungle...)
Unfortunately I didn't get to go with the boys - I stayed home with Luca. But Oliver was lucky to have Linnea to help him out and Boel to take photos for him (Thank you so much Boel!).
According to Matthew as soon as Oliver got to the site he didn't want to walk by himself and wanted to be held by his daddy. And it continued all the way though the jungle... sigh...
Brave? boys going into the jungle!

This way Oliver - I got you (Linnea)

Not liking this!

Crossing the river...

Boel and Oliver

Matthew told me he cheered up just before they had to leave the site. In the end he was smiling and running around so it was a success!?
No comments:
Post a Comment