This is why I have not done much this week, but our holiday is coming to the end... I cannot waste any more days sweating at home! Oliver and I got on the train to visit my old work. People there are still very nice and friendly to me (plus there is a very good shopping center next to it!!). I was very lucky to catch up with the company owner. He is so busy it's very unlikely I get to talk to him.
Some of the ladies at work kindly offered to look after Oliver while I zoom around to get things I had in mind.
When I came back I found my son...

sleeping peacefully on someone's desk!!
By the time we got home, we were exhausted from the heat... I hope the weather will ease up a little bit over the weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment