Tuesday, 17 August 2010

Misuzu's food diary

We are loving the food here in Osaka. I didn't realise how much I miss the yummy food of Osaka. Some of what we have been enjoying. Delicious...



Akashi yaki

One of Osaka's MUST eat items. Okonomi yaki . Oliver ate a big piece.





We celebrated Matthew's birthday at this Yaki niku restaurant. It was heavenly!





We had Kaiten sushi twice already. So fresh and so many to choose from - Oliver loves tamago (egg) sushi.



And more!
We went to one of my favourite organic restaurants - Hinano.





Here is Oliver trying some bamboo noodles



They had 7 different Japanese/Chinese teas - Matthew tried 6 of the flavours ... He loved Gempi cha (=weight loss tea)



I love their coffee cups...
They have more than 30 items to choose from and you can eat as much as you can! (including desserts!!) I had three servings and couldn't move afterwards...

Matthew is flying back to Brunei tomorrow but Oliver and I will be enjoying this wonderful food for another week : )
Yeah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment