Thursday, 26 August 2010

Break through

We missed so many swimming lessons while we were on holiday but I managed to arrange a few catch-up lessons.
The lesson was at 4pm to 4:30 - a wonderful time to be in the water. The water is nice and warm and you don't get strong sun on your body.

Matthew was on standby so came along to take some great pictures.

I was so happy he was there because today Oliver made a break through - he can float (with a tube of course) !! He found his balance and could have his legs straight out and kicking!!



So proud of you Oliver!!

He was just tipping over for the last 3 months if I let him float himself. I am sooooo proud of him, he is developing so much this month. And he just loves being in the water. You can see from his smiles : )



No comments:

Post a Comment