Sunday, 27 March 2011

Hinata's adventure begins

Here we go! We are on the way back to Brunei - with Hinata (9 years old). For the next 10 days or so my blog will be featured around Hinata as this is his first time traveling overseas without his parents. How brave is he!?!

Our flight leaving Osaka is slightly earlier now, (this makes our connection in HK much easier though) we had to get up early and make sure we checked in before lots of other people.

Here is Hinata helping me check us in - unlike on the way over there were no problems checking in at Osaka phew!



We had a lovely breakfast with Ah-chan, Yuzuki and Mako then rushed through immigration and got to the gate on time:



Our plane (photographer Hinata)



Hinata and Oliver (photographer Hinata)



We got the best seat to start with, a window seat for Hinata to see the plane take off plus a bassinet row at the very front of the plane with lots of leg room. Then the lovely cabin crew moved us to an empty row of 4 seats. Oliver got to sit by himself and I had a lots of room to move around.

Here is Hinata enjoying his lunch on the plane:



Both the boys were quite popular among the cabin crew, they wanted to take photos with the boys.



It takes just under 3 hours flying from Hong Kong to Osaka but on the way back it takes 4 hours. I was a bit worried the boys might get bored and difficult - not at all! They entertained each other and within no time we arrived in Hong Kong. Great to have Mickey Mouse Clubhouse as personal entertainment!!

We found our connecting plane with no problems. Oliver was very excited to see daddy's plane (today it was a 777 so Matthew couldn't fly us back...).





I found this trip extremely easy even with my huge tummy! How wonderful to have someone look after an active toddler!! I told Hinata I would love to have him traveling with us all the time but his answer was - I would love to but getting on the plane is not cheap and I cannot ask my mother for that sort of money all the time... Bless him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment