This evening we had a plan to go to Jerudong Park (night park). Hinata has been there before when he visited with his family 3 years ago but the day we visited, it was pouring down with rain. All the rides were closed and the only thing that was open was the musical fountain. So they stood in the heavy rain and watched the show. They still remember it well so I guess it was a unique experience for them!
He was really excited when I mentioned to him about going there tonight. But guess what!? When we left it was sunny, but when we got to the park the black storm clouds came out and by the time we got to the carpark the rain and thunder started :(
Poor Hinata was so disappointed.
To make him happier I decided to drive to the other side of Brunei - Pantai Muara so that the boys could play until sunset. We were driving and half way through, the rain stopped and the sun came out. The road was dry and Hinata looked happy.
BUT! Again when we got there and just as I was parking the car (we weren't even out of our car yet) the storm caught us and it started to rain super heavily :(
We weren't quick enough to chase the sunshine. We hope we will get better evening weather tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment