Sunday, 6 March 2011

Amazing...

Yesterday Oliver's little friend Jasmine had a special 2nd birthday party.
I took my camera with me but having a very clingy little boy with me I could not take many photos to show you.
I only manage to get this one - the Gruffalo cake which Jasmine's mum Pippa made for the birthday girl!



Everyone was so impressed with how talented she was to bake such a gorgeous cake and of course it tasted very nice!
Oliver recognised it was The Gruffalo from the book and kept going back to see - wish I could get the expressions on his face on camera.

The kids had a ball playing on the bouncy castle, trampolines and just running around. Oliver was holding onto my leg half the time but when it got less crowded he started to wander around by himself - phew...

Another great birthday party - the pressure is on!

No comments:

Post a Comment