Tuesday, 14 September 2010

Seafood Bazaar

After a long drive into Bandar (Just because I missed a turn and went somewhere totally different - Brunei is so small + being here for over 2 years and still managed to get lost!!) I finally got to Yayasan Mall.

We had a fantastic lunch with Keira, D’mirna, Vladimir and Diego. I think I have been to this restaurant "Mei Wee" when I first visited Matthew while I was still working in Japan, but the meals we had then were nothing like this!
A whole fish in mango sauce and a huge lobster cooked in chilli...mmm!!!



Unfortunately Matthew and Mike were both working today but that meant extra servings for each of us!





Hey Oliver, look at my tummy!

The restaurant had fresh seafood kept in the tanks. The boys had a great time watching different sea creatures. Oliver was for sure into lobsters! He didn't let poor Vladimir go anywhere but where the lobsters were (Thanks Vladimir for looking after the boys so us mummies could chat chat chat!)





I can still taste the yummy yummy food we had... We will be going back there for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment