Sunday, 12 September 2010

Hari Raya - Day 2

This morning we were invited to our friend's Keiko & Hals open house. Here are the Roses dressed up and ready to go (Thanks Boel for taking the photos!)

Our gorgeous boy!! I found the baju almost small enough for him and Merryn kindly altered it for him. Does't he look smart!?



Just three of us;



And Five of us;



I haven't seen Keiko since the beginning of the summer holiday, it was great to catch up with her. She doesn't look she had a baby a few months ago. She is just stunning.



Keiko and Ukail (3 months old)





Natasha Tomoko posing in the Japanese way for me : )

We were served beautiful Malay food and fancy snacks. These are my favourite - I cannot recall what they are called, they taste like a very soft version of shortbread covered with icing sugar.





On the way out Oliver got special envelopes from the family. He got some duit raya - Hari Raya money. I am glad we could take Merryn and Dennis to something different while they are here as we haven't done any sightseeing this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment