Monday, 27 September 2010

Playdate for kids and sewing for mums

We had another great afternoon with lovely friends. Oliver was invited to a playdate with his kiwi friend Hannah and I was invited to another crafty session. And they were held at the same place!

I was so looking forward to do some more sewing today with friends. But guess what? When I got there I discovered I left all my lovely fabric at home - duh. Instead I looked through some books for further inspirations. I found some new craft projects and patterns (I won't tell you what until I complete those that I have in mind).



Crafty mummies (you can see where I was sitting with those books)

Oliver had a great time too. He is a bit too clingy at the moment, so I was happy he went away and played with his friends - I could actually enjoy my coffee and yummy lemon tart!

Can you guess what the kids are looking at?



Hannah's chickens!!



This one came very close!



Looks like he is checking out Oliver instead of Oliver looking at them right?



Two little kiwis...



Next time I will make sure I pack things I need for sewing - like fabric!!

No comments:

Post a Comment