Saturday, 2 June 2012

IKEA addict

You must be proud of me Boel! - I am an IKEA addict. I love browsing on their website to check out their new products and going there to shop. Yesterday I saw something I wanted in their new range. I didn't have to get them ASAP but since Matthew had a day off and we needed to have lunch we hopped on a bus and went there - just because we can!


This time I was more prepared to face the number of people around me and the noise. So even though it was very crowded I wasn't too stressed.

We came home with bits and pieces - even the boys got something today:

I also wanted to get this guy but they sold out of them already :(

Why did I want to get these for Oliver?? - Well... One of Oliver's favourite bedtime stories is called "Oliver Who Traveled Far and Wide" and in this story Oliver goes to bed with his teddy, fox, owl and bat (I haven't found a nice looking bat yet).

These Oliver books are cool, he also has "Oliver who was small but mighty" "Oliver who would not sleep" and "Oliver and the noisy baby"

Anyway I now have another excuse to go and browse in IKEA - Sorry hubby!  But I love it!!

1 comment:

  1. I guess living next door to a Swede for 3 1/2 years rubbed off! :)
    Either that, or Swedish and Japanese people just have the same taste/style!

    ReplyDelete