I've forgotten how many development stages the little one year olds go through. Luca can now say two words, "mama" and "baaa"(for bye). He can recognise lots of routines like if I say "let's have a bath" he pretends to splash the water with his hands and tries to take his clothes off. If I put him in the feeding chair he puts his hands together for a little prayer (Japanese Itadakimasu) and after dinner thanking for the food.
The biggest progress for him this month is "taking steps!" I wasn't encouraging him to walk even though he was standing up and very close to walking as Matthew was in Singapore and I didn't want him to miss out on this big step but the other day he just stood up and took 4 steps by himself. He was very proud of himself, putting both hands up in the air with a big big smile on his face.
Now the exciting part is over! I have to concentrate on chasing a very unstable person all day! Let's see how long it will take for him to start running :)
Thursday, 21 June 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment