Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Mt. Kinabalu - Conclusion

Having completed the amazing climb I can answer these questions:

Was it hard?
- Yes, but no as we had such amazing weather. I think I couldn't have done it if the weather was bad. Too slippery and cold.

Was the air thin?
- Yap it got worse on day 2 from Laban Rata to the summit.

Anything you should bring that you didn't?
- Isotonic water or tablets.

Climbing gear?
- I was very happy with my climbing boots which gave me good protection around my ankles and gave me a good grip. The gloves I had were great. They stayed dry and had extra padding where I needed to hold onto the ropes.

Do you recommend it?
- Absolutely YES!

Anything else?
- You need a good partner or friends to go with to make the experience even better!

P.S.
- Leaving my baby Luca (11months old) with my husband for two days he got weened completely and now sleeps through the night. Thank you Mt. Kinabalu!!

No comments:

Post a Comment