We went to Deals Restaurant in the Radisson hotel in Bandar. They had an amazing tasting menu, a 6 course meal with a live band playing some smooth music.
It started with White Bean and Mushroom Cappuccino (the restaurant had dim lighting so the photos are bit dark until I realised I could use Matthew's phone which has a flash function).
Deep Sea Scallop Sashimi with Lemon Sherbet and Ebiko Caviar:
Duck Liver Parfait:
Grilled Prawn with Cauliflower Pannacotta:
We were getting pretty full with all these beautiful dishes, but when the main came I couldn't stop eating! The steak was soooo tender! Slow Cooked Beef Loin:
And the dessert - Coconut jelly with fresh fruit:
By the time we finished all the courses it wasn't far off midnight so we decided to stay in the restaurant until the moment came. We had very nice chats and giggles:
What a nice way to spend New Years Eve. Where will we be this time next year?
No comments:
Post a Comment