Saturday, 28 January 2012

Last day at nursery

Friday was Oliver's last day at nursery. Matthew came home on Thursday night so we could both do the school run. Well... Oliver insisted on riding in Boel's car with Lucas and Linnea so we ended up driving without him on the way to school.

Once he was in the classroom his teachers told him how much they will miss him which was very nice. I don't think he knew it was his last day and he could not come back and play with his friends anymore... I felt very sad.

Since he started in September his speaking and comprehension has taken off, he improved his social skills so much. It was just perfect for him. I just hope we can find something as good as Unicorn class in Singapore once we move there.

Look at our boy so confident and so grown up!





No comments:

Post a Comment